Saturday 12 February 2011

11th Febuary 2011

sooo umm yeah i maybe wrighting this on teh 12th buh stfu kayy?? gonna wright it as if it was yesterdaii =]

^^ went to school, had quite a good daii fiiniished all myy work && dat
buh i think i was looking forward to seeing jamie <3
he met me off teh bus and when we got to miinee myy mommie gave me monies to go to valentimes welly so we got ready, i was wearing a button up shirt and a skirt, he was wearing skinny jeans and a top. welly was good =D there was loud music, pits, and jamie.
when we got home i got changed into mah sweats and we layed in the living room watching dirty shanchez (???) cuddleing.
then my mommie and her boyfriend got it and watchd it with us. then they went to bed and me and jamie stayed up for a bit.
earlier we had been talking about how im teh man in relationships when im with a girl, and jamie had his head on my chest so i joked i was teh man and asked if it was my job to propose and jokingly asked if he would marry me :')
then all off a sudden he asked if id marry him... the convo went like thiss >>>
jamie- 'will you marry me??'
me- 'really??'
jamie- 'what???'
me- 'what??'
jamie- 'what??'
(few mins later)
jamie- 'you never answerd my question...'
me- 'what question??'
jamie- 'will yoi marry me??'
me- 'really??'
jamie- 'what??'
me- 'what??'
jamie- 'ehat??'
me- 'what'
jamie- 'what??'
(few mins later)
jamie- 'you never answered my queston...'
me- 'what question??'
jamie- will you mary me??'
me- 'really??'
jamie- 'yeah'
me- 'yes' ^^
jamie- 'i love you'
-long cuddles session- <3<3<3<3 am happy tehe <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment