Sunday 24 July 2011

Sunday 24th July

 =/ So yeah, Jamie broke up with me over a week ago because he wants to be single fo' a while and i wouldn't let him be who he wanted =/

All i can say i guess is, I'm sorry for getting a lil jealous when you flirted with other girls... i guess i just missed the times when i got really nice lovely photo comments and i was trying hard to not lose you :'( I don't even know why i was like that because i knew it meant nothing and you loved me and only me.


I'm really happy we are still real good friends and that we still have hope that when your ready for a relationship i might have you back =] if/when that happens ima be a better girlfriend promise. like no more jealousy, complete control of Kelsi and never being mean to youuuuu. Tbf i didn't treat you right and you deserve better so ima just have to man up and watch you get with better people... il be fine. just gonna hope cuz everyone needs a bit of hope.

I LOVE YOU AS MY BEST FRIEND AND ALWAYS MORE <3



I miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment