Thursday 13 January 2011

13th Thursday Jan 2011

hmmmmm well just had a go at some year 9's in the canteen!!!
chavs- 'look shes wearing hair extensions'
me- 'and you talk really loud'
chavs- at least were not fake'
me- 'no your worse, your chavs!!!!'
chavs- '.....' *walks off*
me- 'LOL!!!!'
xD im proud <3

well jamie made me cry last night :'( but then  he rand me and cheered me up ^^ i do love him lots and lots x1937836289393 :D ilovehim imensliyy <3<3<3<3<3 and if he leaves me i will cry alot and be like -dies- and then il just lock my-self in my room in the dark and just never leave.... im scared of the dark tooo ><

D: i miss him loads it makes me sad...... i just wanna be with him all the time, i love the fact we havnt had a proper argument at all and we just get on so well. eeeep i cant wait to fall asleep in his arms this weekend <3<3<3

baiii xxxx<3

No comments:

Post a Comment