Tuesday 14 December 2010

FIRST BLOG!! =D

hmmmm, so this is my first blog o.0
to start off with IM 16 IN 8DAYYS!!!! so suck it =P

anyhuuu im at school on my lunch break >< and this shitty school has block formspring and vampirefreaks so i have mothing funn to do :( so instead im making a blog while playing tattoo artist.

well i miss jamie a hell of alot, i'd much rather be with him than doing my biology ISA in 20mins grrrr

hahahahaha emma is amused by a funny bunny in a game xD how cute lol ahh she's gonna kill me...

o well =D hmmmmm, nearly 2months with jamie and that makes me soo happy, he rings me everynight and we just chat about random shizz n_n i wanna stay with him a long long long time and i hope he dosnt read this xD

at the moment my weight it 6 and a half stone >< my target for x-mas is 5 and then maybe less after :) i do not have an eating disorder I JUST DONT LIKE FEELING FAT!!

welll baiii will updat tomorrow xxx<3

No comments:

Post a Comment