Thursday 16 December 2010

Thursday 16th December- non uniform day

kayy to start, IM 16 IN 6DAYS!!!!

anyhu non-uniform day at school -_- o the joy, im wearing jamie's jeans, my blue and purplr hair extensions and my bluebanana hat complet with a cannabis leaf drawing and SEX in big letters.

mrs robinson: 'o aby you have scary jeans, those back pokets are creepy'
me:-thinks- 'why you looking at my ass???'   o.0

sat here wrighting this- girls behind me: -whispers- 'she looks weird, look at her hat, is she emo, goth.??'
me: -thinks- 'your all slags' -restrains from punching them- -turns round and says- 'look just because i have the guts to wear what you wouldnt dont chat bubbles about me behind my back kayy?? say it to my face or maybe just maybe WHISPER ALOT MORE QUIETLY??!!'

troll-lol-lol i love non-uniform days, i get to be me and not some fucking robotic sheep >_<

owell baiiiii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment