Wednesday 15 December 2010

wednesday 15th December

>_________< welll today so far, mommy woke me up a 7.30am and i went back to sleep till 8.10am :) then had 10 mins to get ready and set off, i managed it =D -proudface-

managed to get a quid outta my dearest mommie and bought a drink and a packet off bourbons from tesco -nomnomnomnom- carried on walking to school..... i slipped!! hurted my knee :(
(i had an operation on my right knee in 2008 so its still weak)

anyhu i then carried on hobbeling to school, ate a bourbon, went to the nurses office... she wasnt in.... went to the office and sat in the hall with an ice pack for 30mins :/ my skin went neon pink and very very very numb >< troll-lol-lol-lol

am now sat in extended project with laura =) again not doing acctuall work, laura doing maths homework and me updating this. :) feel special.

me and laura are going to be making a blog together of random thoughts in our neon crazzyy world of a sane mind *____*

hmmmm i wuvvles my jimjam so much we had a randon talk about cartoons lastnight :) it was funny and i love him soooooo much =]

ITS MY BIRTHDAY IN 7DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] <3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment