Monday 7 March 2011

jamieeeeee

Well it has been a while since me and jamie got together and i actually remember soo much its stupid xD buh I love you soooo much <3

I had already told you i like you buh you told me you had to talk to me more... That kinda hurt tbh and then you convinced me to get with that poo'head ><

Friday 22nd October- I was in town mostly texting you ^__^ it was fun. I got teh bus home to ask my mom for monie to welly and she hit me buh gave me a fiver. I had a black eye buh I didn't mind. The bus was late back to welly and then all teh way down bev road some chavs were pushing the button for every stop so I ended up getting off teh bus and running all the way to welly xD on the way there I texted Kim and asked if I could stay there the night so I was going there with Terry. I got to welly and it was the fun mosh pits as usual. halfway thru I was headbanging and got headbutted smack on in the face. I went to the toilets to clean up the blood and then welly ended. I met Terry outside and we went back to Kim's, at Kim's we lit up a joint and opened some cider. I was messing with my nose and realised it was broken. it was Terry who had headbutted me and he felt bad so he gave me another joint so it didn't hurt a much :) I fell asleep. For like 20 mins ><

Saturday 23rd October- I had arranged to meet you the day before at pit at 11:30. You were already there and as soon as I got there I layed down and had a rest. My nose was killing me and by then I had two black eyes ( now permanent bruises) and a bent nose :') But you didn't mind. We were sat at pit, me on your knee, and you said in my ear 'Will you go out with me?' and I said yes ^___^ You were so happy it was cuteh. Buh then I had to leave and you walked me to my bus, you kissed me goodbye.... I guess it would off been sweet if Jodi didn't ring you and the vibrations didnt nearly give you an erection :')

I don't remember dates anymore sooo yeah....

The next thing I remember is sleeping at yours the next weekend, it was sooo nice to fall asleep with you and I was soo happy when I did. There was only 2 things wrong with that weekend..... Meg tried to eat me and I had to leave :(

That next weekend you slept at mine and I'm sorry for teasing you sooo much and giving you blueballs :') LOL at you walking round tesco!!!! Buh you did lose your virginity that weekend soooo yeah... in a kinda failed way buh shhhh you did in the end

The next thing I remember is my birthday ^__^ I met you in town and you took me to the cinema =] We went to see The Little Fockers which was really good and I'm happy you did. You also bought me a HelloKitty Doll from Blue Banana, to feed my HelloKitty obsession xD You bought some alcohol and we went back to mine. We stayed at mine till x-mas eve then we went to yours for x-mas. It was nice cuz i could off either had a bird, stuffed in a bird, stuffed in a bird. Or your veggie stuff. I chose the veggie stuff and you dad had a go at you for making me weird x] Your mom gave me a card, eyeliner and mascara :) The card contained a tenner so that was nice off her. during the time I spent at yours I beat you 8times at guitar hero ;D you admit it with some reasoning ^_^ After 12 amazing days with you we had to leave :( i was sooo sad I wanted to die tbh. all i wanted was you back.

I cant remember if your cousins wedding party was before or after that buh I do remember I got you to wear my hair extensions and dress xD While you were in the shower doe I got ready with my hair, dress and make-up, you got out the shower and just stopped and stared at me... i was worried i looked stupid buh you came over and just said 'you look beautiful' it made me smile sooo much ^_^ nawww you soppy git ;) The wedding party was fun :) Your dads car broke down so we had to walk back in the cold and snow.. I WAS WEARING HEELS!! Buh yeah we had to use your aunties boyfriends car and we got back to yours...

Next thing I really remember was Friday the 11th :) We celebrated valentines day then ^_ ^ Cuz valentines day was when we were at college/school so yeah.
You met me off the bus from my diploma and had told me you couldn't get me a present cuz you didn't have the monies. We got to my room and you threw another HelloKitty Doll at my head ;) I still cant believe I ruined it by knocking it onto my lamp :( theres a hole melted into its face....
We went to welly that night tooo, that was fun. I got to be with you. I had glow sticks in my ear and I gained a mask :')
That night we were layed on my sofa and you had your head on my chest so jokingly I said I was teh guy and should propose xD and then you just proposed ^_^ It was really sweet and i said yeah ^^ You smiled s much and i was happy you were happy =]

next i remember is last weekend the 4th-6th of March :) you met me off the bus again... at my house you elbowed me in the face and my head smacked against the wall and you felt soo bad. i promise its fine so bee happeh :) we watched my new DVD 'Puppetry of The Penis' and you lulled so much and tried some of them xD
We teased that girl on msn xD.... I didn't like it when you left again :( I cant wait till next week cuz I see you again ans il be really happy.

I love you soo much and I cant wait to see you and live with you and everything <3
Mine forever <3
and ever <3
and ever <3

__________________________________________________________________________________

I know I say this alot buh I am in love with you <3
You are my life, my world, my universe, my everything <3
Nothing and noone will ever replace you, promise <3

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying
That you and me
Might end up together
It's like wishing for rain
As I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you
Closer than most
'Cause you are my heaven

I don't wanna
Waste the weekend
If you don't love me
Pretend
A few more hours
Then it's time to go
As my train rolls down
The East coast
I wonder how
You'll keep warm
It's too late to cry
Too broken to move on

Still I can't let you be
Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't take
What you don't need from me

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying
That you and me
Might end up together
It's like wishing for rain
As I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you
Closer than most
'Cause you are my heaven

Misplaced trust
And old friends
Never counting regrets
By the grace of God
I do not rest at all
New England
As the leaves change
The last excuse
That I'll claim
I was a boy
Who loved a woman
Like a little girl

Still I can't let you be
Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't take what you
Don't need from me

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying
That you and me
Might end up together
It's like wishing for rain
As I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you
Closer than most
'Cause you are my

Heaven doesn't seem
Far away anymore
Heaven doesn't seem far away
Heaven doesn't seem
Far away anymore
Heaven doesn't seem far away

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying
That you and me
Might end up together
It's like wishing for rain
As I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you
Closer than most
'Cause you are my heaven
You are my heaven

<3

I miss you all the time and I love spending a single second with you.
I love that I get to keep you forever..
All my love, Harley <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment