Thursday 10 March 2011

Thursday 10th March 2011

Well yeah today is sooo fucking SHIT!! its taking the fucking piss :(

First skype dosnt work so i cant talk to my amazing boyfriend </3
Then we get some exam results, Chemistry- C thats not to bad. buh Creative and media Diploma Unit 5- U!!!!! fuck that i worked real hard and got 1 FUCKING MARK! if my partner has a higher mark than me i will kick off ><
O and my boyfriends parents said if he gets a under a B in his maths exam than hes not allowed out on weekends..... he got a U :( so theres a big possibility i wont see him tomorrow. im gunna be so fucking sad if i dont get to cuddle him while i fall asleep after a week off hardly any :(
i just wanna see him, he makes me so happy and everything feels so much better when he's around to cuddle and kiss me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment