Monday 21 March 2011

Monday 21st March

wellll for starters.... 2DAYS TILL WEDNESDAY= 5MONTHS!!! with the most amazing guy i know ans love <3
and its been like 1month 1week and 1day since he proposed ^_^ <3
hold shit deyy ages!!!!!! tehe buh i reallii reallii reallii doooo lurve hiim sooooo muchhh <3

teh weekendwas funnnnn!!!!!

Fridaiii- diploma (-_-') buh evie at lunch ;) evie slept at mine, we took some happeh pills && went on the westwood xD ohhh lordyy was piss, well the slender man was stalking us :/ and their were werewolves. ran about screaming 'WHATS THAT COMING OVER THE HILL, IS IT A MONSTER, NOOOOO ITS AMYYYY!!!!' and we stole a golf flag and decided if anyone asked where we found it, 'It came out of amy's vagina!' :') such funn lulable times!!!!!

Saturday- me and evie went to town and waited at pit for jamie and people. I was collecting monies for teh alcohol fund and managed to get over £20 =] haha drunk, drunk, drunk ;)
with jamie i thought he was being really distant and iffy with me so i got scared he was gonna break up with me= me drinking alot, quite fast :) I did some bad things like, pull danielle, evie, danny fry, some other people. while pulling danielle danny and aaron fell on us and i got kicked in the face :( too drunk to feel it doe :D
I started crying cuz i thought jamie would hate me :/ so me and floppy pretended to be sheep (i was a dead one) and jamie scared teh shit outta me and i screamed xD didnt do much afetr that apart from sort things out with danny and his girlfriend, walked around with floppy, smoking, sobering up, going home and watching alice in wounderland... O and getting jamie to quit lent ;P

Sundaii- realising i broke my nose a 3am >< playing with it till jamie stopped me :') jamie had to goo :( buh untill he did it was sooo much funn, watching him on the wii and just cuddling and kissing him ^_^ i love it tehe. ive never been this soppy with anyone buh o well <3<3<3<3

I LOVE YOU FOREVER && EVER< PINKY PROMISE <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment