Tuesday 10 May 2011

10Th May 2011

So haii der :) been kicked out my maths lesson xD because were doing graphs and i have a pot on and cant wright. LMFAO!! :')
i miss jamie doe :( lots. it was nice to fall asleep on the phone with him doe :) I readlly cant wait to see him everydayyyy!!! il be all like =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and nevahh stop smiling tehe. anyhuuu meant to be doing some mymaths work....... meh :) id rather wright about my amazing fiance!!!! <3 Who i love so very much!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

OMG WOW I JUST GOT 100% ON THE MOVING AVERAGES HOMWWORK =]]]] haha im noa happeh!! <3

Tehe anyways..... My fiance is amazing. My fiance is sweet. My fiance is gawjush. My fiance has beautiful eyes. My fiance has an amazing smile. My fiance gives the best huggs. My fiance's kisses make everything better. My fiance can cheer me up. My fiance is cute when he sleeps. My fiance is amazing to snuggle upto. My fiance is the best. My fiance is thoughtful. My fiance is cute. My fiance is my best friend. My fiance is easy to talk to. My fiance knows all my secrets. My fiance gives me butterflys. My fiance makes my head spin. My fiance is everything I want. My fiance is everything I need. My fiance is mine... forever :) My fiance is Jamie Steven Allenby and I love you so much ^////^ bet your smiling noaa. and gonna send me a sweet text that also complains im right ;) I LOVE YOU BABY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment