Monday 9 May 2011

Monday 9th May 2011

Soooo yeah, satureday was good for the most part =/
got really drunk and sat crying mah eyes out because i felt like jamie dosnt care :( and i was cutting... rather bad. would of been worse if someone hadnt taken my razor off me.
Then my purse was twoked!!!! Memory stick with course work on it!!! My national insurance card!!! My college interviews!! EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Then i tried to break up with jamie over fb and phone call :'( spent the most part crying but were sorted.... ima be loud like i used to and hes gonna be more careing like he was =]
~~~^~~~~I miss that jamie~~~^~~~~At first he wouldnt kiss me infront of people but after he got over being embaressed he would just hold me and kiss me constantly.. as if to say 'shes mine, and i love her. try and steal he and you will pay' ^_^ its cute.
Hes treated me the best ^^ out of everyone ive been with... i dont wanna lose him :( i cant. never. wont. id die.... I WISH I COULD SAY THIS STUFF TO HIS FACE!!!!
>< i miss him so much!!!!!!!!!
Haha, im fucking insane i guess, atleast he puts up with me.
 kelsi has een getting out more..... doing bad things but i can remember doing them =/ thats weird... not normal.
baiiiii <3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment