Thursday 5 May 2011

5th May 2011

Sooo yeahh, long time no post :( haha.
welll what has gone on...... lets start with hols =]
Stayed at Jamies for a week wich was amazing!!!!! Spent our 6months together and just fell asleep with him for about 8 nights which was perfect ^_^
last saturday was funneh!!...... went drinking, ended up giving my friend a few blowjobs and watching mah bf jamie give him one :') was gonna have a 3sum buh they had trouble getting hard and i then went and broke my wrist xD
I do miss jamie. so very much!!!!!! I want him back, I do want you back :'( but i cant till our exams are done... buh then i will just stick to you as much as possible!!!!!!!!!! Tehe.
Prom will be amazing with you!!!! even though you  will be the only boy on the table xD sorry, wasnt my choice I will make it up to you any way ;P
I hope you read this and it makes you smile ^^ cuz id pay to see your smile, im happeh i get to see it for free... and i sometimes make it :)
i really cant wait to see you for the first time in ages cuz its gonna feel like forevahh and it will be amazing to hug you again!!!!!
baii baiii baby I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment